News and Updates
- [Sep 2019]: Our paper on FIS-GAN: GAN with Flow-based Importance Sampling submitted to [AAAI].
- [Sep 2019]: Joined Prof. Changyou Chen’s lab at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York.
- [Feb 2019]: Joined Dr. Chang Xu’s lab UBTECH Sydney AI Centre at University of Sydney.
- [Jan 2019]: Sichuan University AI competition 1st.
- [Aug 2018]: Chinese University Articial Intelligence Competition Fisrt Prize
- [Aug 2018]: Our paper on Small-Scale Demographic Sequences Projection Based on Time Series Clustering and LSTM-RNN got accepted at [ICDMW-2018].
- [May 2018]: College Students Innovation and Entrepreneur-ship Competition(National Level)
- [May 2018]: Modeling Contest of Mathematics Meritorious Winner (Top 10 percent)
- [Feb 2018]: Joined Prof. Weihua Zhang’s lab at SCU.
- [Sep 2017]: Joined Sichuan University School of Computer Science
- [Sep 2016]: Joined Sichuan University School of Chemistry
- [Sep 2015]: Joined East China Normal University School of Mathematics
I am a forth year undergradute student at the School of Computer Science, Sichuan University, advised by Prof. Weihua Zhang. I primarily work on statistics, optimization, machine learning. Currently, I am working on importance sampling and robust optimization. For more details, take a look at my CV and my Github profile.
2016 - Present
|University of Sydney
2019.2 - 2019.8
|University of Buffalo
2019.9 - present